If we had a microscope which were powerful enough to allow us to see objects of less than 10-15 meters in size a world consisting of visible electrons and protons, we would probably see many complex forms of interlacing spiral structures.
Because of this complexity of interwoven spiral forms, it would be difficult to separate them out from each other in order to determine which spiral belonged to which electron or proton.
Most probably, the spiral structures in atom are motionless. These repeated swirling (spiral within spiral) forms are the originating source of all of the properties of the atom.
- Along THREADS of spirals there is a flow of energy (of weight) of large density having a pseudo charge, creating a magnetic field. The THREAD is probably a longitudinal-transversal single polarity electromagnetic wave.
- THREADS have very high energy density and exhibit large vacuum nonlinearities, which causes violation of a principle of a superposition of electromagnetic fields, i.e. ” the electrical charge ” begins to cooperate with an electromagnetic field. The properties of the vacuum change greatly along the THREAD of a spiral (for an electron is it electromagnetic wave resistance of vacuum strongly vary grows in 137/2 times. ).
- Is similar, the electron consists of two THREADS, waved in the spiral converging in one point (centre of an electron), both having left-hand and with the right of polarization.
- Is similar, the proton consists of three spirals (threads), having different combination of polarization. For a proton two spirals have positive electrical pseudo charge, third – negative.(see the fig.2, the spiral is blue colour) The analogy a THREADS – quark is possible. All three spirals retinues in one “MOUSTACHE”.
а) But, it is probably, actually there is only one spiral 1 (see the Fig.1) positive electrical pseudo charge (one quark with a positive charge and one quark with a negative electrical charge). The positive pseudo-charges moving to a proton, do not get at once in the centre of a proton. Slipping the centre of a proton, they form a loop – 2. Or it is variant “of the turned out stocking” 2 in the Fig.2. Probably, this loop is second quark with a positive charge.
- Along a tread the speed of motion of energy is nearly to speed of light (in our “backlash” of time).
- For a proton, for the positively charged spiral 1, the motion of energy is directed from periphery to the center of a proton. For negatively charged 3 – from the center to periphery. But, moving on a spiral, they rotate in the same direction forming spirals with the left and right polarization.
- a/) The positive pseudo-charges appear from anywhere (see Fig.3). Moving to the center of a proton (P), increase mass and disappear at the center of a proton in anywhere…… The negative pseudo-charges appear from anywhere at the center of a proton. Moving from the center of a proton in outside of, reducing mass and disappearing in anywhere. It is possible to assume, that positive pseudo-charges moving from the future in the past (orange line), gradually showing itself in our backlash of time – “now”, and, disappearing on back front “waves of time”. And negative pseudo-charges moving from the past in the future (dark blue line), showing itself in our backlash “now” and gradually disappearing on forward front “wave of time”, leaving in the future
- b/) It is possible, in the basic spiral structure is extended along coordinate of time T, in space (4,1) – see Time – Overtime. And in our “backlash” of time this spiral is shown as ring of the large concentration of energy. If to proceed from model I.M.Matora , (I.М.Маtоrа, “Model of structure of electron and muon” the Incorporated Institute of Nuclear Researches, Dubna”, February 4, 1981. The calculations were done for ring structure.) for electron the diameter of a thead of a ring is equal 1.4*10-106 meters, intensity of a magnetic field ~ 10100Gs, the diameter of a coil is equal 3.9*10-13 It is probably, around of the basic ring are formed interference ring (interference “reflection” of the basic ring), it is similarly to shown on a Fig. 4.
- c/) The spiral structure can be shown in our “backlash” of time at movement of a proton (of electron); in potential fields and their gradients; and in a condition of spectral deformation – DS-state elements . Around of the basic spiral structure is formed interference of spiral structure (interference “reflection” of the basic spiral structure).
- The speed of propagation of perturbation along a spiral (in our “backlash” of time) is significant less than speed of light and is determined by the longitudinal moment of a impulse, and parameters of an environment varies (change density of winding a spiral).
- The material display of these spirals also is so-called “axion field”.
- “Axion field” with the unidirectional movement only positive pseudo-charges we shall name – “axion field” sort 1. “Axion field” sort 1 is guided in a direction of negative charges, by opposing to vector potential and of vector Poyting.
- “Axion field” with the unidirectional movement only negative pseudo-charges we shall name – “axion field” sort 2. “Axion field” sort 2 is guided in a direction of positive charges, by opposing to vector potential and on a direction of a vector Poyting.
- “Axion field” with counter movement contrary pseudo-charges we shall name – “axion field” sort 3. “Axion field” sort 3 is guided in a direction of negative charges, by opposing to vector potential and of vector Poyting.
- “Axion field” with the unidirectional movement contrary pseudocharges we shall name – “axion field” sort 4. “Axion field” sort 4 is guided by opposing to a vector of Poyting (if proton is a source of “field”).
- Around of the basic spirals of movement pseudo-charges are formed them interference copies of smaller density. Especially strongly they are characteristic for “field” sort 4. At short circuit “axion field” sort 4 in a ring (ring 0 in a Fig.5), are formed interference ring strata’s (ring …-2, -2,1,2…). A chain interference ring strata’s we shall name as an “axion field” sort 5.
It is probably, along “axion field” sort 5 the distribution of perturbation of a field with speed exceeding speed of light (distribution perturbation along a phase surface of wave function).